September 17, 2018
Another great weekend for Charger Athletics!
Football beat Northport 74 to 28
Volleyball won the Rosalia Tournament, beating Asotin in Semi-Finals and Lind-Ritzville-Sprague in Championship!
Air Quality Information and Resources
Listed below are helpful resources to determine air quality status, activity recommendations, and ways to improve air quality within school buildings.
- Understanding the air quality conditions is fairly straightforward with this helpful guide https://fortress.wa.gov/ecy/publications/documents/1802024.pdf
- You can check statewide air quality conditions at https://fortress.wa.gov/ecy/enviwa/ . Local monitoring stations currently exist in Wellpinit, Inchelium, and Colville. There are neighboring monitor stations in Post Falls and Spokane.
- Use the Air Pollution and School Activities Guide PDF to determine if air quality conditions warrant activity restrictions.
- If wildfire smoke impairments exist in your area, use the Improving Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality During Wildfire Smoke Events handout that provides recommendations for schools with mechanical ventilation.
- Additional information about local fires, smoke, and air quality forecasting can be found at Washington Smoke Information.
Gate Prices: HS Baseball and Softball
$7.00 - Adults, Senior Citizens (ages 62 & up), Students WITHOUT ASB Cards.
$5.00 - Students WITH ASB Cards, Elementary Students (K-6th).Check out Karissa Harris' story.(Story by Sam Adams; Video by KHQ-Q6, Brad Hegland, SWX Assoc. Prod.)(Please Note: All schedules are subject to change, without notice. Calendar should reflect most up-to-date information.)
Mat Classic XXX
(February 2018)Congratulations, Wrestlers!
Tyrell Crossley, Randy Dixon, Matthew Hess, Hunter Schurger and Nickolas Schurger.
Faith Goforth and Ethan Pettit
Academic State Champions
Girls' Wrestling ... 3rd year in a row!!!
Coach of the Year Nomination
Concussion and Sudden Cardiac ArrestPer Board Policy 3422 (Student Sports - Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest), "the district will maintain a link on its website to the OSPI website where the online pamphlet will be posted."
For information about non-school sports for elementary age children, see our Community Links page for Facebook link(s).