Vendor InformationDear Vendor:
Mary Walker School District No. 207 would like to thank you for your service and remind you of purchasing procedures required by this agency.
In accordance with Washington-State requirements, Mary Walker School District No. 207 will only accept liability for purchases made with the proper authorization in the form of a signed purchase order.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the minimum requirements for doing business with this agency.
1. Mary Walker School District No. 207 uses a purchase-order system and requires that you have a valid purchase order before you deliver merchandise or provide services. Failure to do so could result in the service district being unable to pay you.
2. Invoices submitted for payment and all packing slips MUST include the purchase order number. Invoices without an authorized purchase order number will be returned to you. It will then be your responsibility to collect from the employee who made the purchase.
3. All invoices MUST be made out to Mary Walker School District No. 207 and mailed to PO Box 159, Springdale, WA 99173
4. Invoices are due by the second Wednesday of the month. They are then sent to the school board for approval and checks are mailed out the last weekday of the month. Any invoices received after the second Wednesday of the month will be paid on the next month's run.
5. If you send a statement listing invoices that are over 60 days old, please send us a copy of the invoices in the question. It is our policy to make payments within 30 days from the receipt of the invoice. Our failure to do so could mean we do not have the invoice(s).
6. Washington-State requirements prohibit the acceptance of gifts or favors from vendors or prospective vendors or other firms or individuals who have, or hope to have any, transactions with this agency, a board member, an administrator, or any staff member.
7. All private transactions conducted by district employees must be handled on their own time and exclusive of any district transactions.
8. A W-9 form, or equivalent, will be kept on file for each vendor.
9. We are not tax exempt. Mary Walker School District No. 207 uses 7.6% tax rate for services rendered.
If you have any questions, please contact Accounts Payable, (509) 258-4534, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Last Modified on November 20, 2008